Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stories of the Week for October 29, 2013

Wrapped in Red is out today, so I thought I'd post this week's SOTW one day in advance. 

Here are some purchase links, in case you'd like to check it out:



The anthology just came out, and it's already starting to get some wonderful reviews in.  It's also up to #5 on the Hot New Releases list on Amazon.  :)

I'm very excited to see how well it's been doing, and Sekhmet Press has been an absolute pleasure to work with.  I couldn't have asked for a more supportive group. 


Oh, and I should have more news about another anthology before long.  A sci-fi story of mine was selected for the first edition of NovoPulp (by a publisher in Denmark, no less), and I signed and sent off the contract yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment