Saturday, October 19, 2013

Results from the first day of the free promotion on Amazon.

Here's a picture I snapped on my computer screen an hour or so ago. After a very, very slow start (when I woke up this morning, I still didn't have a single download in the free store, as Amazon wasn't even showing a ranking for my e-book), it seems like things have started to pick up a little bit. 

I still haven't checked the actual units that have been downloaded (I'm almost afraid to look, as I tend to obsess over numbers), but I do love the fact that my little e-book is now in the top 100 in both "Hard-boiled mystery" (#23) and in "Single author short stories" (#89).  Of course, I'm still all the way back at #4,462 overall, but this is already much better than I was expecting, considering how inauspicious my start was, and how little time I've had for promotion today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment