Monday, October 7, 2013

Fun at the BookFest, aka "Authors Invade Glen Ellyn"

I was in scenic Glen Ellyn, Illinois for BookFest last week, and had a chance to meet some wonderful local authors, like E.C. Diskin, who wrote "The Green Line." She was a delight to talk to, and the ol' "time flies when you're having fun" expression held true once again. The show went from 9am to 2pm, but I barely noticed. It would have been better if more actual readers had been there, as it was mostly just us author types, but hey, you can't have everything, can you?

This is me telling the crowd about my book before the show began, blinding people with the sunlight glancing off my dome:
 
 And here are the treats I brought to hand out.  I talk a bit more about it on my Facebook author page, and also mention the item I wish I'd brought along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment