Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My first "5 Fireballs" Review!

After seeing another perfect review come in, I decided to create a new page on the site, called "Critics Corner."

I've been sending out Try Not to Burn to as many book reviewers as I can find, hoping to get honest feedback and spread the word about the book. 

In the last couple days, two brand new reviews have come in, and they're really encouraging.  Both reviewers loved the book, with Tome Tender Reviews giving it 5 out of 5 Stars, and Boom Baby Reviews giving it 5 out of 5 Fireballs.  (Definitely my favorite review scale, given the theme of the book.)

Mia at Boom Baby is not an easy critic to please, either.  Check her page on her site to see how she approaches reviews, and how much of a warning she gives to authors. 

If you check out the book, I'd love to know what you think of it.  Do you agree with the critics? 

No comments:

Post a Comment