Saturday, January 18, 2014

Embarrassing myself in public

Just posted my first video from my new camera.  In it, I read a sample of my book, make up a fake slogan for a doughnut company, and generally make an idiot of myself.  I did a few edits to the video using Windows Live Movie Maker, trimming out some of the parts where I went "Uh..." and completely blanked out.  There were more of those than I'd like to admit.  And seeing the parts that I chose to leave in, you'll know how bad it got.  Next time, I'll try to be more prepared. 

Anyway, I hope you like it, even though I can't see how you would.  Probably best not to watch it, I'd say.  If you do, though, well...you have my pity.  And my thanks.  :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait for the second book!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suleika! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete