Thursday, November 1, 2012

It Never Happened

Jaclyn Aurore's new ebook, It Never Happened: A Max Cole Story, has just gone up for sale on her website: http://www.jaclynaurore.com/

She's a Young Adult writer whose work I found on Authonomy.com.  I'm already a huge fan of her, and I can't recommend her book highly enough.  The glowing review I wrote a week or so ago for It Never Happened should go up on her website soon in the testimonials section, along with reviews from other Authonomy writers.

Maxine "Max" Cole is one of the best characters I've ever read, and the book is filled with genuine heart and emotion and humor.

If you don't believe me, you can currently download the first 8 chapters for free on her website and try it for yourself.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment